inactive corporation in English
Use "inactive corporation" in a sentence
1. Inactive, in storage.
2. The racemate is optically inactive.
3. He certainly was not politically inactive.
4. 8 Hedgehogs are inactive in winter.
5. The Alt key is now inactive
6. He is never irresolute or inactive.
7. 9 The property market remains largely inactive.
8. The brain cells are inactive during sleep.
9. Very shy people often become socially inactive.
10. The Alt Graph key is now inactive
11. 17 She dreads becoming old and inactive.
12. Weapons are inactive until mile marker 25.
13. 11 Young people are becoming politically inactive.
14. 1 He certainly was not politically inactive.
15. Some animals are inactive during the daytime.
16. 14 Illness rendered Clarke inactive in the 1700s.
17. Very few are considered inert, or practically inactive.
18. 15 Very shy people often become socially inactive.
19. Among the income tax, corporation income tax, foreign investment corporation and foreign corporation income tax are of great influence in the development of the corporation .
20. 20 Down deep, Clive was unimaginative, inactive, petty, unquestioning.
21. 13 He became politically inactive in the new century.
22. -Inactive yeasts; other single-cell micro-organisms, dead:
23. 5 The brain cells are inactive during sleep.
24. The other half will receive an inactive placebo.
25. Down deep, Clive was unimaginative, inactive, petty, unquestioning.