inadequateness in English
insufficiency; incompetency, ineptness; inability to perform as required; defectiveness
Use "inadequateness" in a sentence
1. But the recent mathematical models have their limitations and inadequateness.
2. The inadequateness of management and the measures to solve the problems for protection of the ancient and famous trees were also discussed.
3. Without the perceived need for gaining more money, more possessions, more power, then we are released from the pressure of obtaining them and the feelings of inadequateness .
4. Moreover, she will point out current defects and inadequateness of criminal legislation of commercial bribery as far as crime institution, crime subjects, objects of criminal behavior are concerned.
5. Secondly, it briefly analyzes some major inadequateness of ideology and morality presently existing in the rural youth, which incorporates the two parts of daily lives and public lives.