inadmissibility in English
[in·ad·mis·si·bil·i·ty || 'ɪnədmɪsə'bɪlətɪ]
quality of being inadmissible, unacceptability, quality of being unallowable
Use "inadmissibility" in a sentence
1. Officials – Actions – Subject-matter – Direction to the administration – Inadmissibility
2. Procedure – Admissibility of actions – Lodging of a plea of inadmissibility
3. 30 The applicants contest the Commission’s arguments regarding the inadmissibility of the action.
4. 15 The Commission raised an objection of inadmissibility against that action .
5. PROCEDURE - ACTION FOR DAMAGES - ALTERNATIVE CLAIM FOR " ANOTHER FORM " OF COMPENSATION - INADMISSIBILITY
6. ((Civil service - Europol staff - Invalidity - Invalidity allowance - Calculation of interest - Application for damages - Manifest inadmissibility))
7. ACTION FOR DAMAGES - ACTION FOR PAYMENT OF AMOUNTS DUE UNDER COMMUNITY LAW - INADMISSIBILITY
8. Actions for annulment – Arbitration clause – e-Content Programme – Termination of contract – Repayment – Inadmissibility
9. (Actions for annulment - Arbitration clause - e-Content Programme - Termination of contract - Repayment - Inadmissibility)
10. 13 Without expressly raising an objection of inadmissibility, the Commission queries the admissibility of the action.
11. EEC-Turkey Association Agreement – Importation of colour televisions from Turkey – Action for damages – Statute barred – Inadmissibility
12. The situation in the case in point is rather delicate, being situated on the fine line between admissibility and inadmissibility.
13. 19 The applicants dispute the arguments of the Commission and EFSA regarding the inadmissibility of the action.
14. ((Action for annulment - Protected geographical indication ‘Kołocz śląski’ or ‘Kołacz śląski’ - Rejection of the application for annulment of the registration - Act not amenable to review - Inadmissibility))
15. (Civil service – Officials – Application for the restitution of personal property – Decision rejecting the complaint drafted in a language other than the official’s native language – Action out of time – Manifest inadmissibility)
16. (Staff cases - Officials - Application for the restitution of personal property - Decision rejecting the complaint drafted in a language other than the official's native language - Action out of time - Manifest inadmissibility)
17. Case T-599/18: Order of the General Court of 10 October 2019 — Aeris Invest v SRB (Action for annulment — Economic and monetary policy — Single resolution mechanism for credit institutions and certain investment firms — Resolution scheme in respect of Banco Popular Español — No ex-post definitive valuation of Banco Popular Español — Act not open to challenge — Inadmissibility)