inadvertence in English
[in·ad·vert·ence || ‚ɪnəd'vɜrtəns /-'vɜːt-]
carelessness, negligence, heedlessness; inattention, neglect
Use "inadvertence" in a sentence
1. Mistakes proceed from inadvertence.
2. 1 Mistakes proceed from inadvertence.
3. 7 Study the prison you have built around yourself by inadvertence.
4. 3 Unmeant: we should inadvertence and confrontation laugh to her .
5. 2 We all suffer reproaches for the inadvertence of a few.
6. 5 M : Emotional reactions, born of ignorance or inadvertence, are never justified.
7. 4 To avoid inadvertence of inspection tour and increase work efficiency, software of data collection using bar code has been developed.
8. 8 Frankly that is a total of right, freedom of speech objects, but most likely because of inadvertence and offended the other side.
9. 6 It is impossible to put down the wallpaper that defaces the average American home of the lower middle class to mere inadvertence , or to the obscene humor of the manufacturers.