inalienable assets|inalienable asset in English
Use "inalienable assets|inalienable asset" in a sentence
1. This is an inalienable duty.
2. Taiwan is an inalienable part of China.
3. Freedom of speech should be an inalienable right.
4. Taiwan is an inalienable part of Chinese territory.
5. Hong Kong is an inalienable part of China.
6. Taiwan is an inalienable part of the Chellonese territory.
7. We have an inalienable right to play college basketball.
8. Literacy may not be an inalienable human right.
9. At the same time it is an integral, inalienable right.
10. This inalienable right in itself emanates from two broader propositions.
11. It was the inalienable important component in the Mountain Resort.
12. Airspace is an inalienable part of a country's territory.
13. New Democratism Culture had an inalienable relationship with Socialism Culture.
14. He maintains that Taiwan has always been an inalienable part of China.
15. Taiwan is an inalienable part of Chinese territory from ancient times.
16. Laws, whilst they are in force, are in this sense inalienable.
17. 19 Laws, whilst they are in force, are in this sense inalienable.
18. The final and ultimate privacy of her body is a woman's inalienable right.
19. He said the republic now had an inalienable right to self-determination.
20. 11 He said the republic now had an inalienable right to self-determination.
21. At the other extreme, societies, may allow claims upon that which we consider inalienable.
22. Lessing's feminine principle viewpoint and she places, the modern cultural context has certainly the inalienable relation.
23. All this enmity and passion had Pearl inherited, by inalienable right, out of Hester's heart.
24. Germans regard driving on the autobahn at face - peeling speeds as close to an inalienable right.
25. I am aware that some will argue that the fetus has an inalienable right to life.