inalienable right in English
Use "inalienable right" in a sentence
1. Freedom of speech should be an inalienable right.
2. We have an inalienable right to play college basketball.
3. At the same time it is an integral, inalienable right.
4. This inalienable right in itself emanates from two broader propositions.
5. The final and ultimate privacy of her body is a woman's inalienable right.
6. He said the republic now had an inalienable right to self-determination.
7. 11 He said the republic now had an inalienable right to self-determination.
8. All this enmity and passion had Pearl inherited, by inalienable right, out of Hester's heart.
9. Germans regard driving on the autobahn at face - peeling speeds as close to an inalienable right.
10. I am aware that some will argue that the fetus has an inalienable right to life.
11. Childbirth might seem to be the last inalienable right of any female citizen within a civilized society.
12. Justice to all, irrespective of race, sect or class is the inalienable right and the inescapable obligation of all.
13. If a fellow is capable of nipping across a field surely it is his inalienable right to do so?
14. Mr Kinnock described the health service as the bedrock of Britain and health care as an inalienable right of citizenship.
15. All works of art have the inalienable right to remain in their original abode rather than being shipped around the world for display.
16. The first inalienable right of a trainee was to dawdle and amuse himself before he settled into his chair for the morning.