inamorata|inamoratas in English
[in·am·o·ra·ta || ‚ɪnæmɔː'rɑːtə]
female lover, mistress
Use "inamorata|inamoratas" in a sentence
1. His new inamorata is a 22-year-old mannequin named Jennifer.
2. I suddenly saw her as the shuttlecock in the game her husband is playing with his inamorata.
3. He's had a tattoo with the name of a former lover removed, to avoid hurting the feelings of his current inamorata.
4. Well, there's always Dior, the brand that made the pink heart-shaped diamond ring that Sarkozy allegedly presented to his inamorata to seal their bond.
5. This time Scrat is distracted by love, and he and his inamorata, who is also his rival for possession of that acorn, breath whimsical, inventive life into the movie.