inapplicable plan in English
Use "inapplicable plan" in a sentence
1. 14 The rule is inapplicable to this case.
2. His theory was inapplicable to many underdeveloped economies.
3. 15 The principle is inapplicable to the case.
4. 5 These regulations are inapplicable to international students.
5. 2 The rule is inapplicable to this occasion.
6. 1 The rules seem to be inapplicable to this situation.
7. 4 His theory was inapplicable to many underdeveloped economies.
8. 13 Every positive definition is from memory and, therefore, inapplicable.
9. 3 Most of the new regulations are inapplicable to us.
10. 6 These regulations are inapplicable to visitors from outside the European Community.
11. These regulations are inapplicable to visitors from outside the European Community.
12. 18 Traditional congestion control algorithm is inapplicable for small buffer high speed networks.
13. 8 His model of how disease spreads is inapplicable to the AIDS epidemic.
14. 16 As a result , austenitic stainless steels are inapplicable in seawater environment.
15. 29 No discount Items: drinks, seafood, special dishes discount rate inapplicable in addition to in - store promotions.
16. 28 Once multiple scattering becomes invoved simple formulae such as those just given are inapplicable.
17. 24 In this case, the existing design criterion of the damping resistor will be inapplicable.
18. 23 For a given instance of a text, the values of some components are inapplicable.
19. 17 For us, positional warfare is generally inapplicable in attack as well as in defence.
20. 30 Returns a valid measure in a virtual cube by forcing inapplicable dimensions to their top level.
21. 20 Ah, heck ! Another inapplicable designation. The staff here can't even make use of their calculators right!
22. As for the business management hypothesis, this concept is entirely inapplicable to the present case.
23. 27 The calculation method of drainage modulus in agricultural diked area is inapplicable in urban diked area.
24. 19 This code inapplicable to the interior decoration design for both antique buildings and timber buildings.
25. 11 Most of them were inapplicable, but there were procedures for language which might be appropriate.