industrialize in English
the industrialized nations
Use "industrialize" in a sentence
1. They wanted to industrialize their nation.
2. Theplanproposesto research , develop, and industrialize intelligent terminals.
3. It was the first country to industrialize.
4. Africa needs to industrialize, to create both exports and jobs.
5. America stepped into industrialize and urbanism in the mid 19 th century.
6. 30 For China to modernize its economy, it must further industrialize, and urbanize.
7. However, he said small temperature increases could increase crops in most industrialize ( industrialized ) nations.
8. To accelerate technology innovation and industrialize hi - tech needs the support of risk investment.
9. We also realize the growing need and necessity to industrialize certain sections of the economy.
10. Three: theplanproposes to research , develop, and industrialize intelligent information processing and ubiquitous communication network technology.
11. We also realized the growing need and necessity to industrialize certain sectioned to pur - sue it.
12. According to the experience abroad, it is necessary to establish professional cheering squads to professionalize and industrialize cheering performance.
13. It is surprising that London did not industrialize and that the population continued to grow at such a rate.
14. The well-established KM circle denotes continuous improvement by repeating the basic cycle of Knowledge industrialize and Industry Intellectualize.
15. 10 According to the experience abroad, it is necessary to establish professional cheering squads to professionalize and industrialize cheering performance.
16. Premier Chou En-lai believes that by starting late to industrialize, China may avoid the pollution now plaguing other nations.
17. The hope was to industrialize by making use of the massive supply of cheap labor and avoid having to import heavy machinery.
18. The philosophical perspective behind the modernizing zeal of the Soviet Union and People's Republic of China was based on the desire to industrialize their countries.
19. The soluble salt in water of Dimetridazole was synthesized with more than 95% overall yield by a simple and convenient method. This method was convenient to industrialize.
20. The synthesis process of methidathion were studied in this paper. The starting material of this method was cheaper, the synthesis method is simple and was easy to industrialize.
21. With the exception of shipbuilding and food processing, Galicia was based on a farming and fishing economy until after the mid-20th century, when it began to industrialize.