industrious in English
He struck me as being particularly hardworking, energetic and industrious .
Use "industrious" in a sentence
1. Be industrious, diligent.
2. It is not enough to be industrious, the ants are very industrious. You are what?
3. She's extremely competent and industrious.
4. It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious for?
5. He isn't particularly clever but industrious.
6. The Japanese are an industrious people.
7. Luckily, they are an industrious lot.
8. The Chinese are an industrious nation.
9. The Chinese are industrious, intelligent people.
10. He is industrious about his study.
11. He is an industrious pedicab driver.
12. It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious about?
13. It is not enough to be industrious(Sentencedict.com), so are the ants. What are you industrious about?
14. Eliza sat cold, impassible, and assiduously industrious.
15. We Chinese people are brave and industrious.
16. She was an industrious and willing worker.
17. My father was a wise, industrious man.
18. 4 Eliza sat cold, impassible, and assiduously industrious.
19. Anthony Trollope was an industrious and disciplined writer.
20. An enterprise economy rewards the industrious and thrifty.
21. The industrious bee always has no horary woe.
22. Salvadorans are known for being industrious and friendly.
23. Industrious sorts no longer burn the midnight oil.
24. I thought the housemistress is an industrious woman.
25. Apart from his intelligence, he was tirelessly industrious.
26. If the tiller is industrious, the farmland is productive.
27. Oma, or grandma, was kind, gentle, industrious, and soft-spoken.
28. Vast spirt, active though and industrious heart make a genius.
29. Shixue music school, the challenge test; industrious, progressive, self - achievement.
30. The dust in the industrial zone frustrated the industrious man.
31. It was a world of good little people, comfortable , industrious , credulous.
32. The Omanis are industrious people, striving to make their country prosperous.
33. She's coming across as a likable, hard working, and industrious player.
34. The Chinese are an industrious people, and I like them very much.
35. Then again, an employee may be very industrious and ambitious for advancement.
36. Most of the students I knew at college were serious and industrious.
37. Industrious Bicol folk produce handbags, slippers and numerous ladies’ accessories from abaca fiber.
38. The ultimate aim is their rehabilitation to an industrious and self-reliant life.
39. Not the assiduous life is a crime, the non - technique industrious is boorish.
40. * 2 Nephi 5:17 (Nephi taught his people to work and be industrious)
41. 26) However, most of them are honest, industrious, helpful and public-spirited gentlemen.
42. Vast spirit, active thought and industrious heart make a genius. ---France Denis Diderot.
43. So, eight years ago, the plump man had been honest, sober and industrious.
44. Hill people, what a charming designation in which to frame our industrious little community.
45. Pete Wilson successfully transformed the image of the industrious immigrant into a military threat.
46. The ant is the most industrious animal; however, it is the most taciturn one.
47. The ant is the most industrious animal, but it most be scanty of words.
48. A good head and an industrious hand are worth gold in any land.
49. We must also be industrious and put forth diligent effort to meet the requirements.
50. Fortunately his wife was a good needlewoman , and as sober and industrious as himself.