inebriated in English
The old man was not inebriated or hurt by a passing vehicle.
Use "inebriated" in a sentence
1. The inebriated man became very talkative.
2. He was inebriated by his phenomenal success.
3. Drunken driver ( a driver who is inebriated ).
4. We can't help thousands of years of inebriated evolution.
5. In her inebriated state, she was ready to agree to anything.
6. Scott was obviously inebriated by the time the dessert was served.
7. On a cold October night, police arrest the inebriated and take them to jail.
8. When the inebriated elk was freed, it lay for a while on the ground, seemingly unconscious.
9. Following the Sunday events, Joe saw a thoroughly inebriated Longworth off on the overnight train.
10. What time do you open up in the morning ?" he heard an obviously inebriated man inquire.
11. In a written statement, the Navy said the sailor was inebriated when he returned to the ship.
12. Consuming one drink slowly over an entire hour is unlikely to make a person inebriated, he says.
13. With his left arm he gave Billie a clumsy and rather inebriated embrace, and tipped his glass to Albert.
14. In addition, the alligators far outperformed their inebriated human counterparts in the following areas: lunging, biting, crushing, dismembering, and swallowing.
15. It would not be the last time that people filled with the pentecostal spirit would be dismissed as inebriated.
16. A tattooed and very inebriated punk knocks over an elderly lady's walking frame as he staggers to find a free seat.
17. SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Many people have sent an e-mail while angry, exhausted, inebriated or just by mistake that they later regretted.
18. This is especially true if the threats have been voiced repeatedly or the person is inebriated or under the influence of drugs.
19. Both men were too inebriated to defend themselves but managed to land blows on each other. Before long they were both gushing blood.
20. The only global organization UN is a toothless lion that has been hijacked by those power inebriated countries who conceived it to legitimize their illegitimate actions.
21. And McCrory warned drunkards who "absolutely must assault an alligator while inebriated" to first make sure it is not a John Deere Gator cargo utility vehicle.
22. I got out and walked for a few minutes, but all I saw were policemen dragging inebriated celebrants off the streets in a driving snowstorm.
23. 26) And McCrory warned drunkards who "absolutely must assault an alligator while inebriated" to first make sure it is not a John Deere Gator cargo utility vehicle.
24. Others (especially on weekdays) are often too inebriated to safely travel to their homes, or too embarrassed to face their spouses when they are unemployed or underemployed.
25. Terrifica patrols New York City's bars, clubs, and streets by night, in an effort to protect inebriated women in danger of being taken advantage of by men.
26. 3 The only global organization UN is a toothless lion that has been hijacked by those power inebriated countries who conceived it to legitimize their illegitimate actions.
27. I remember overhearing an inebriated elderly businessman in a restaurant back in the 1970s telling a lady companion, "The American worker is too expensive and has no future.
28. Sick or infant deer are considered a far safer match for most inebriated humans; kicking a raccoon or squirrel already dying by the side of the road is also recommended.
29. Beer goggles are fictitious eyeglasses which purportedly cause an inebriated wearer to see members of the opposite sex as more romantically attainable or physically attractive than they actually are.
30. 7 Beer goggles are fictitious eyeglasses which purportedly cause an inebriated wearer to see members of the opposite sex as more romantically attainable or physically attractive than they actually are.
31. At fact I had no courage to be inebriated into the potpourri... I can only take a look at her on the sneak. , just as enjoying , enjoying a vase of flower.
32. It makes it easy to set up separate groups, thus sparing your boss from seeing your semi-clothed and inebriated party snaps. It also lets up to ten people hold a video chat together.