inebriation in English
Use "inebriation" in a sentence
1. His practice of inebriation was lamentable.
2. He was in an advanced state of inebriation.
3. CONCLUSION The Jiejiule has effects for anti - inebriation.
4. OBJECTIVE To observe the effects of the Jiejiule for anti - inebriation.
5. Many drinkers plunge gladly into inebriation as an escape from reality.
6. Poor Tom lamentably disgraced himself at Sir Charles Mirable 's table, by premature inebriation.
7. METHODS Anti - inebriation of Jiejiule was observed by the alcohol resistance experiment and alcohol relieving experiment.
8. Our state of inebriation was such that all he would have got for his money was a bit of snoring possibly interrupted by puking, so we declined out of courtesy.