ineffaceable in English
He confided once that it had been a visit of singular and unclouded happiness which left an ineffaceable impression.
Use "ineffaceable" in a sentence
1. There is an ineffaceable mark on my skirt.
2. This is the ineffaceable track of the greatest single avalanche in recorded history.
3. Reagan's government took ineffaceable credit for itself for the ten-year economic prosperity in 1990's.
4. So the contributions of foreign missionary to the Chinese opening of newspapers are ineffaceable from which the Chinese modem periodicals are originated and developed.
5. Conversely, we can also say that the development of society and culture has left ineffaceable marks on the human body.
6. As a marshal of the PLA, Luo Ronghuan made an ineffaceable contribution to the theory and practice in our army's cadre work during his military car eer of36 years.