ineffective in English
the legal sanctions against oil spills are virtually ineffective
Use "ineffective" in a sentence
1. Totally ineffective.
2. The government has proven ineffective.
3. The army became increasingly ineffective.
4. These policies have proved ineffective.
5. The new drug was ineffective.
6. Communist presence was minimal and ineffective.
7. Japanese defenses against Allied submarines were ineffective.
8. The focused military approach h as proven ineffective.
9. Various drugs have proved ineffective against the virus.
10. Their cannonade, although impressive, was quite ineffective.
11. These weapons are totally ineffective against tanks.
12. She felt so ineffective, she could have cried.
13. But these methods are cockamamie, ineffective and fallible.
14. This aimed to make future such deals ineffective.
15. Buller's actions have been rightly criticized as ineffective.
16. An ineffective potion against the restless sleep of leadership.
17. They describe the ADA guidelines as "completely ineffective".
18. This causes ineffective heme synthesis and microcytic anemia.
19. All other assets in a crisis are ineffective.
20. The system was not only complicated but also ineffective.
21. Economic reform will continue to be painful and ineffective.
22. 18 Her opponents complain that Lady Ashton is ineffective.
23. They lost the game partly because of ineffective passing.
24. The contract was rendered ineffective by this careless wording.
25. The Chancellor's countermeasures against inflation have been completely ineffective.
26. Adenine and ribose alone or together are ineffective. — 3.
27. If renal function is severely impaired, acetazolamide is ineffective.
28. The law proved ineffective in dealing with the problem.
29. Bursting air bubbles are shown to be mostly ineffective.
30. Grappling irons were thrown out but these, too, proved ineffective.
31. Why is ineffective prention of diversion of acetic anhydride a problem?
32. The research will help governments to weed out ineffective aid schemes.
33. Furthermore, they claim that any such interference is completely ineffective.
34. The chemical was almost totally ineffective in killing the weeds.
35. The dictionary is blemished by those long ineffective example sentences.
36. The move up to verse can be ineffective, deservedly so.
37. The army has proved ineffective in protecting the civilian population.
38. 16 If renal function is severely impaired, acetazolamide is ineffective.
39. The technique is at best ineffective and at worst dangerous.
40. They made an ineffective attempt to get the rules changed.
41. 21 The move up to verse can be ineffective, deservedly so.
42. The court is ineffective because it lacks the necessary enforcement machinery.
43. 14 Grappling irons were thrown out but these, too, proved ineffective.
44. Consequently, this first complaint should be rejected as ineffective ab initio.
45. This kind of training is ineffective, and wasteful of scarce resources.
46. Communist guerrilla tactics were ineffective in slowing down the Japanese advance.
47. 3 An all-female political section would have been operationally ineffective.
48. GRADING is morally wrong, practically ineffective, and a major deterrent to learning.”
49. Moreover, the regulatory framework on resolution of NPLs and secured collateral remains ineffective.
50. Antiaircraft fire proved ineffective, due to the high altitude maintained by the planes.