insinuate in English
he was insinuating that she had slept her way to the top
she seemed to be taking over, insinuating herself into the family
Use "insinuate" in a sentence
1. What are you trying to insinuate?
2. Insinuate christianity into a person's mind.
3. How dared he insinuate that she lied?
4. He insinuate his doubt of her ability.
5. To try and insinuate that we had done something wrong.
6. He tried to insinuate himself into the boss's favor.
7. He managed to insinuate his way into her affections.
8. It'seems to me you insinuate things about her.
9. Carolyn tried to insinuate herself into the rich Solomon family.
10. He was very deferential. He was not trying to insinuate himself.
11. One can only gently insinuate something else into its convulsive grasp.
12. She insinuate to us that her partner have embezzle fund.
13. They were trying to insinuate that I belonged with the psychiatric patients.
14. This allows water to insinuate itself underneath and drill tunnels through the ice.
15. They also insinuate that relatives of the prisoners are on their lists.
16. Bot Lilith and, as we shall see, Wotan, insinuate themselves into the cults that succeed them.
17. Critics of Banville insinuate that though he plays it expertly, he has only got one tune.
18. The rabbit died. What magistrate would find, or even venture to insinuate, anything against this?
19. I insinuate to her a thousand hints , which, as she is perfectly spiritual, she receives.
20. And do you mean to insinuate that there is not a sort of devotion in that?
21. A few insinuate themselves into the colonies of others and persuade their hosts into a free meal.
22. Alone among them, he appreciated the full potential of radio as the means to insinuate doubt and disaffection among his listeners.
23. He believed even more deeply that no church should insinuate itself into the sacred bond between a husband and a wife.
24. The unwanted extras who insinuate themselves into television news reports are feeble-minded males derided by right-thinking men.
25. This was greeted with an irreverent laugh, and the youth blushed deeply, and tried to look as if he had meant to insinuate what knowing people called a "double entendre."
26. Don't create a gamertag or motto that other users may be offended by, this includes comments that look, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate any of the following: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.