isolated case in English
matter that is separated from others, situation that is not like others
Use "isolated case" in a sentence
1. They said the allegations related to an isolated case of cheating.
2. 20 If this were an isolated case,[www.Sentencedict.com] it might simply be put down to an individual health authority overreacting to public embarrassment.
3. We must not be hasty but we absolutely must intervene and our committee is sounding the alarm with all its strength because Chernobyl is not an isolated case.
4. In contrast, the presented study assumes a clinical isolated case and analyses a random sample of neurological patients with different genesis with a standardized memory test (Berlin Amnesia Test, or BAT).
5. I may best emphasize this by saying that if the body of a Negro were to be deprived of all superficial features such as skin, hair, nose and lips, I do not think that any anatomist could say for certain, in an isolated case, whether he was dealing with the body of a Negro or a European.”