isolationist policy in English
Use "isolationist policy" in a sentence
1. However, they were intensely isolationist in foreign policy.
2. Vori is an isolationist nation.
3. We need to reverse this isolationist doctrine.
4. The government had to overcome isolationist opposition to the plan.
5. The US constitution ample evidence of the founding fathers isolationist orientation.
6. The Republican leadership has clearly decided to resist the isolationist label.
7. They even set up their own news agency to peddle anti-isolationist propaganda.
8. Governments in the Philippines, Indonesia and even isolationist Myanmar want them to come.
9. North Korea has not fully adopted mainstream Internet technology due to its isolationist policies.
10. For most of our history we were isolationist. For two fleeting decades we were predominant.
11. Yet the aid package passed in an instinctively isolationist Congress with only a modest handful of dissenters.
12. Foreign travel is restricted by the government, which has pursued an isolationist course for a generation.
13. Bush leaves a first impression that, while his government is not deliberately isolationist, it is comfortable with being isolated.
14. To strengthen monetary policy, credit policy and industrial policy coordination.
15. Teahorse trade policy is not just a national defence policy, but also an economic policy, ethnologic policy.
16. American conservatism, before he began to shake it up, was dour, backward-looking, anti-intellectual and isolationist, especially when viewed from the east coast.
17. Her political priorities were labor market policy, family policy, and domestic and legal policy.
18. These policies include: favourable tax policy, accelerating depreciation policy and investment tax credit policy.
19. POLICY STRATEGY AND COORDINATION OF POLICY AREA AGRICULTURE
20. * fiscal policy;
21. Duplicate Policy
22. China official pointed out the need to strengthen monetary policy, credit policy and industrial policy coordination.
23. Policy on Acquisition Cards Tools & Resources Related Policy(ies)
24. Appropriate accommodating monetary policy is not lax monetary policy.'
25. Steady financial policy is a kind of neutral policy.