isomer|isomers in English
[i·so·mer || 'aɪsəʊmɜr / -mɜː]
chemical compound which has the same number and kind of atoms as another but differs in structural arrangement (Chemistry)
Use "isomer|isomers" in a sentence
1. Endosulfan: The technical mixture of this broad-spectrum insecticide consists of several isomers of which only one, the alpha isomer, has a priority higher than simazine.
2. As regards the active substances fluopyram; hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH), alpha-isomer; hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH), beta-isomer; hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH), sum of isomers, except the gamma isomer; lindane (hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH), gamma-isomer); nicotine and profenofos in and on all products, Regulation (EC) No 396/2005 as it stood before being amended by this Regulation shall continue to apply to products which were produced before 4 January 2018.
3. The ratio of ortho to para isomers in chlorination of acetanilide and benzanilide is changed in favour of the para isomer when the reactants are entrapped in cyclodextrins or amylose.
4. Pentanol "amyl alcohol" and isomers thereof
5. — — Pentanol (amyl alcohol) and isomers thereof:
6. Therefore, not all trans fatty acid isomers have the same physiological effects which may vary in different isomers.
7. Pentanol (amyl alcohol) and isomers thereof
8. // - - Pentanol (amyl alcohol) and isomers thereof:
9. Like valencies, isomers and chemical reactions.
10. 2 Allene is an isomer of methyl acetylene.
11. On the other hand, theβ-adrenolytic (−)-isomer of INPEA as well as the inactive (+)-isomer are without any local anesthetic effect at all.
12. Amyl 4-dimethylaminobenzoate, mixed isomers (Padimate A (INN))
13. 1 Which isomer of carvone do you have?
14. 6 Allene is an isomer of methyl acetylene.
15. Possible factors controling selectivity to para-Xylene isomer are discussed.
16. The raceme, the (R)-isomer and the (S)-isomer are identical in chemical structural formula but different in stereostructure and optical rotation performance.
17. Sandalwood's main components are the two isomers of santalol (about 75%).
18. Catechol was determined in the phenyl dihydroxide isomers by fluorophotometry.
19. 3 Possible factors controling selectivity to para-Xylene isomer are discussed.
20. By agar gel electrophoresis, the 11-Gla prothrombin isomer moved the fastest, followed by the 10-, and lastly the 9-Gla isomer, independent of Ca2+.
21. This paper introduces two types of benzenoid isomers with six isomorphic moieties.
22. Cell permeable, potent protein phosphatase inhibitor. Apoptosis inducer. Mixture of two isomers.
23. 29 The invention discloses a method for the racemization of sertraline isomer.
24. 6 An isomer of retinoic acid, used in the treatment of acne.
25. The invention discloses a method for the racemization of sertraline isomer.