isomeric in English
[i·so·mer·ic || ‚aɪsəʊ'merɪk]
of a chemical compound which has the same number and kind of atoms as another but differs in structural arrangement (Chemistry)
Use "isomeric" in a sentence
1. The paper explores data exchange mode for isomeric system profitably.
2. The isomeric branched carbonate also produced the branched allylic ether selectively (entry .
3. Any of three isomeric glyceryl esters of butyric acid , naturally present in butter.
4. Space isomeric molecular model is a key content in the teaching of organic chemistry.
5. Data warehouse ( DW ) can homogenize isomeric data and has a complex analysis function.
6. Any of three isomeric glyceryl esters of butyric acid [http://Sentencedict.com], naturally present in butter.
7. ZL - 001 and ZL - 003 are the isomeric compounds of ZL - 016 and ZL - 017 respectively.
8. 6 Isomerase An enzyme that catalyzed the conversion of molecule from one isomeric form to another.
9. High speed countercurrent chromatography ( HSCCC ) was successfully used for the separation and preparation of isomeric compounds.
10. An organic compound, C10H7OH, occurring in two isomeric forms, alpha-naphthol and beta-naphthol.
11. 9 A key problem of oilfield data integration is that data cannot be exchanged among isomeric databases.
12. Information on optical activity and full details of any isomeric composition (if applicable and appropriate)
13. Isomerase An enzyme that catalyzed the conversion of molecule from one isomeric form to another.
14. The distillation system design of isomeric dichlorotoluene and its production process are given in detail in this paper.
15. A key problem of oilfield data integration is that data cannot be exchanged among isomeric databases.
16. Isomeric diaminoanthraquinones as well as other secondary products induce no significant changes in the linearity of light absorption.
17. Thirty-one isotopes of actinium and eight excited isomeric states of some of its nuclides were identified by 2010.
18. Galactose A sugar found in lactose and many polysaccharides. It is an aldohexose, isomeric with glucose. See also sugar.
19. In this paper, the latest advances in the application of silicoaluminophosphate ( SAPO ) molecular sieves to isomeric catalysis are reviewed.
20. form (ii), products of formula (I) in all the isomeric forms, and the acid or base addition salts.
21. The present invention is directed to the diastereoisomeric mixture and the individual isomeric components of the formula above.
22. For example, many chemical compounds exist in different isomeric forms, which have different enantiomeric structures but the same chemical formula.
23. A polyisoprene in which the isoprene units are joined in the 4 –manner and in which they occur in the cis isomeric form.
24. Ten of them were identified. They are ethylene, propylene, isobutane, cyclobutane, three isomeric butenes, methyl ethyl ether, ethyl isopropyl ether, and ethyl acetate.
25. The resin acid fraction is a complex mixture of isomeric diterpenoid monocarboxylic acids having the empirical molecular formula of C20H30O2, chiefly abietic acid.
26. The Raman spectra of both of isomeric crystal and its melt show the vibration mode of the same isolated anionic coordination polyhedron.
27. 8 A polyisoprene in which the isoprene units are joined in the 4 –manner and in which they occur in the cis isomeric form.
28. Resveratrol, occurring in trans-and cis- isomeric forms, is a phytoalexin with pharmacological activities, for example, anti-cancer, anti-cardiovascular disease, and life-span increasing properties.
29. This paper discuses the mapping algorithm between XML document and relation database, the mapping algorithm between XML document and object-oriented database and isomeric database over XML.
30. Any of nine isomeric alcohols, C6H12O6?H2O, especially one found in plant and animal tissue and classified as a member of the vitamin B complex.
31. Many biologically important organic compounds (sugars and amino acids) possess at least one asymmetric carbon atom and therefore occur in two isomeric forms for the amino acid molecule.
32. Any of nine isomeric alcohols, C6H 12O 6·2H 2O, especially one found in plant and animal tissue and classified as a member of the vitamin B complex.
33. In the presence of catalyst phosphoric acid, isomeric addition of bipentene with cis-butenedioic anhydride can form terpenyl bu tenedioic anhydride compound as expoxylite firming agent.
34. At the same time the difference of the solubility to the isomeric compound Anthracene and Phenanthrene in the different solvents is discussed by the aspect of the activity coefficient.
35. The formation of these two isomeric products is accounted for by the ambident nature of the nucleophilic phenolate ion in the displacement of the acetoxy leaving group.
36. The so obtained (all-E)-retinal-hydroquinone adduct can then if desired be converted to vitamin A alcohol in the predominantly (all-E)-isomeric form by a method known per se.
37. Dipropylene glycol is a mixture of three isomeric chemical compounds, 4-oxa-2,6-heptandiol, 2-(2-hydroxy-propoxy)-propan-1-ol, and 2-(2-hydroxy-1-methyl-ethoxy)-propan-1-ol.
38. QCD isomeric compounds and a tetra-quark state with the square-like color structure based on a color string model and the similarity between string and chemical bond are proposed and studied.
39. QCD isomeric compounds and a tetra-quark state with the square-like color structure based on a color string model and the similarity between string and chemical bond are proposed and studied. Sentencedict.com
40. The invention relates to amidine derivatives of formula (I), to the tautomeric and isomeric forms and salts thereof, to a method for producing the same and to the use of said derivatives for producing a pharmaceutical.
41. The MOU envisages Malaysian consortium of Isomeric Holding Sdn Bhd and Edra Power Holdings Sdn Bhd to put up a 2.5 MT/annum urea and ammonia manufacturing plant in Melacca, Malaysia for dedicated consumption by India.
42. The following spot tests for the isomeric aminobenzoic acids are described: identification of o-aminobenzoic acid by fluorescence of the alkali salts, identification of m-aminobenzoic acid by condensation with pyridine-2-aldehyde, and identification of the p-isomer by oxidation with alkali bromate.