katherine in English
female first name
Use "katherine" in a sentence
1. He is utterly adorable, Katherine.
2. He waited patiently for Katherine to speak.
3. They've called the twins Katherine and Thomas.
4. Katherine sat in a sulky silence.
5. She's a dead ringer for Katherine.
6. Katherine sat motionless looking at Philippe.
7. 'You certainly won't!' Katherine said positively.
8. Her Katherine is sparkling, strong and lightening fast.
9. Katherine gazed out at the empty Manhattan streets.
10. I can take it up with Katherine later.
11. Her name's Katherine, generally shortened to Kay.
12. 8 She is to be costarred with Katherine again.
13. Katherine made the cookies all by herself.
14. Hands out gropingly, he went toward Katherine.
15. It wasn't that Katherine wasn't enamoured of Paris.
16. Don't you even like me? Katherine asked stonily.
17. Katherine looked briefly and witheringly at Charley Lynch.
18. Katherine found a small restaurant with a soda fountain.
19. With a sinking feeling, Katherine rearranged the items in her satchel.
20. 9 Katherine Hepburn co-starred with Spencer Tracy in many films.
21. Katherine could smell the high sweet scent of marijuana.
22. Katherine works up a full profile based on the note.
23. Katherine still considered him a child and treated him accordingly.
24. I asked one of the nurses why Katherine was catatonic.
25. However, there has been little study of Katherine Anne Porter in China.
26. She had been pale, listless, disaffected and Katherine was stricken by remorse.
27. Katherine Hepburn co-starred with Spencer Tracy in many films.
28. 24 Katherine assumed that there was something wrong with her mothering.
29. Katherine lift her eyes, and they meet those of the fiddler.
30. For Katherine the landscape bore none of the familiarity of a picture postcard.
31. Katherine Anne Porter was an outstanding representative of America's Southern female writers.
32. Katherine is not going to leave Nadia's side unless not leaving compromises her identity.
33. A new year without Sylvie, Katherine thought with a mixture of guilt and jubilation.
34. Jackson and his mother Katherine leave court during his 2005 trial for molestation charges.
35. Katherine having lunch with him after the management committee meeting last Wednesday.
36. Katherine Lundy Corcoran ran a brothel ... aaah, but I see you knew that.
37. He became moody and unreasonable, flailing out at Katherine at the slightest excuse.
38. 13) What's your impression of living in New Jersey thus far? - Katherine, Jersey City, NJ.
39. 8 Katherine: Me too. I especially like this sashimi. How do they cook it?
40. He suffered from manic depression, which gradually got worse, culminating in his suicide when Katherine was
41. Katherine took her son's hand and smoothed the plump skin, her pale eyes alight with love.
42. Attempting to keep the semblance of peace, of ordinariness, he had, he now realized, sacrificed Katherine.
43. Cast notes Katherine Heigl is credited as a series regular from 1x01 through 6x18.
44. Katherine Garrett-Cox became chief investment officer at Aberdeen Asset Management only last month.
45. What's your impression of living in New Jersey thus far? - Katherine, Jersey City, NJ.
46. Katherine: But this is China, go and get changed. You are not wearing a toga.
47. Katherine would not become queen, however, since she is not in the royal blood line.
48. To become formed or shaped. I asked one of the nurses why Katherine was catatonic.
49. Katherine lay on the bed which had become hers and gazed blankly at the ceiling.
50. The short novel "Theft" written by Katherine Anne Porter is a novel with special style.