katsav in English
family name; Moshe Katsav (born 1945), Israeli politician from the Likud party, 8th president of Israel who served from July 2000 to July 1st 2007
Use "katsav" in a sentence
1. Former president of Israel Moshe Katsav is an example.
2. Katsav resigned from the largely ceremonial post of president in 2007 .
3. Israel 's former President Moshe Katsav has been jailed for seven years for rape and other sex offences .
4. Former Israeli president Moshe Katsav is to be charged with rape nearly two years after he resigned as part of a plea bargain.
5. The Associated Press reported that Katsav broke down in tears when he heard the sentence , shouting at the judges : " You made a mistake .
6. Israeli President Moshe Katsav has submitted his letter of resignation a day after accepting a plea bargain that allows rape charges against him to be dropped.
7. While he was still president, Katsav complained that he was facing a political witch-hunt and accused the Israeli press of printing "poisonous, horrible lies."
8. Mr. Katsav resigned recently as part of a plea bargain that enabled him to avoid being indicted on more serious charges of rape and abuse of power.