katy bar the door in English
watch out, trouble is coming ahead
Use "katy bar the door" in a sentence
1. I asked the bar owner next door.
2. There's a strong bar on the door.
3. He glanced round the bar from the door.
4. Katy has long blackish hair.
5. Door case bar clamps, clamps for aligning door frame sections during installation
6. She dashed through the door, leaving the bar unattended.
7. Bar barn door so the cows can't get out.
8. You should bar the door before retiring for the night.
9. Bar the barn door so the cows can't get out.
10. The bar- parlour door slammed and they heard the key turn.
11. He was very gingerly lifting the bar on the bulkhead door.
12. The bar door flew open and a noisy group burst in.
13. Saw-timber , Planking , Bar door , Euro deal board , Square beam .
14. Katy answered the phone. There was an ominous silence.
15. Description : Ruian Jiahang AutoAuto ignition switch, door lock, wiper connecting bar.
16. Open-ended, open hearth, open source, open door policy, open bar.
17. Katy Jones is nineteen and comes from Birmingham.
18. An earthy , uncouth, servile peasant creature old Katy was.
19. She ran to the emergency exit door and pushed the bar to open it.
20. 8 Katy Jones is nineteen and comes from Birmingham.
21. The door into the bar- parlour from the kitchen slammed and covered Mr. Marvel's retreat.
22. 25 An earthy , uncouth, servile peasant creature old Katy was.
23. Bar patrons in Arizona got a startle when a bobcat trotted in the front door.
24. Vicki Mangum, from Katy Texas, is an award-winning quilter.
25. The barman stood in front of the bar - parlour door which was now locked on Mr.