katyusha barrage in English
Use "katyusha barrage" in a sentence
1. 4 They barrage one's five senses.
2. 19 Troops unleashed a barrage of grenades.
3. The old Aswan dam was a barrage.
4. They built a barrage across the bay.
5. Hezbollah responded with several barrages of Katyusha rockets on Friday, injuring four people.
6. US warplanes continued their barrage again this morning.
7. This barrage of images can have a detrimental effect.
8. The barrage will be beyond it, round the bend.
9. Katyusha batteries were often massed in very large numbers to create a shock effect on enemy forces.
10. The reporters kept up a constant barrage of questions.
11. The attack jumped off under cover of a barrage.
12. The film star faced a barrage of criticism for his behaviour.
13. 11 Do you remember barrage balloons Bobbing around like airborne swine?
14. Do you remember barrage balloons Bobbing around like airborne swine?
15. 10 The attack jumped off under cover of a barrage.
16. The infamous barrage of bouncers at Close and Edrich, Old Trafford 19
17. As we entered Caracas, a barrage of rocks flew toward us.
18. Different modes, such as Overwatch, creeping barrage, and counter battery fire.
19. 26 Policemen hit out with truncheons under a barrage of stones and missiles.
20. As a result, the government banned fishing from Guddu Barrage to Sukkur.
21. A barrage would halt the flow upstream and lift the water level.
22. Following the death , Hamas fired barrage of rockets into southern Israeli communities.
23. Barrage jamming or track jamming can be used to the FH target.
24. Instead of charging bulls, Professor Ito bravely faces a barrage of puns.
25. Concussive Barrage ( Marksmanship ): Can now proc from Volley and Multi - shot attacks.