katyusha rocket salvo in English
Use "katyusha rocket salvo" in a sentence
1. Rocket Launcher capable of delivering a great , if inaccurate salvo[Sentencedict.com ], over a large area.
2. The jihadists also captured a massive weapons depot that contained dozens of tanks, Katyusha rocket launchers and small arms.
3. 17 There was a salvo of approval.
4. 2 This statement provoked a salvo of accusations.
5. 10 Road-block salvo shatters Bucharest's fragile silence.
6. One salvo of warning shots across the bow.
7. 18 The performance won a salvo of applause.
8. 19 Waxman launched his first formal salvo last August.
9. For rocket science, it wasn't exactly rocket science.
10. Hezbollah responded with several barrages of Katyusha rockets on Friday, injuring four people.
11. Rocket slide.
12. 11 Suddenly a salvo arrived but did no damage.
13. 3 The first salvo exploded a short distance away.
14. This is rocket science, but it's not hard rocket science.
15. Elbow rocket!
16. Deny Rocket Lag.
17. Katyusha batteries were often massed in very large numbers to create a shock effect on enemy forces.
18. 29 Low target accuracy is compensated or with several missiles per salvo.
19. They were to fire a salvo of blanks, after the national anthem.
20. Three miles away there was a salvo of blasting in the quarry.
21. 30 Cut Throat : Where in the World is Bobby De Salvo?
22. This wasn't rocket science.
23. Rocket parachute flares (pyrotechnics)
24. The rocket soared skywards.
25. When the shipments were complete, the artillery was positioned along the entire length of the Leningrad, Second Baltic and Volkhov fronts at a concentration of 200 guns per kilometer, including 21,600 standard artillery pieces, 1,500 Katyusha rocket guns, and 600 anti-aircraft guns.