katz in English
Use "katz" in a sentence
1. There was Mrs Katz, impossibly animated, chopping at her mind.
2. Ma Katz coughed and spluttered, yellow tears coursing down her face.
3. Herman's taxidermy was inexpert, but Ma Katz was desiccated rather than rotten.
4. Netscape chief legal counsel Roberta Katz declined to comment specifically on Compaq.
5. Balaban and Katz set about to create the first air-conditioned movie theater.
6. At this point Katz would dearly love a little navigational help from above.
7. 1 Herman's taxidermy was inexpert, but Ma Katz was desiccated rather than rotten.
8. Herman Katz was a thin, youngish man with nervous eyes and a slight stutter.
9. Ma Katz shrieked like a wounded eagle, and the knife clattered to the floor.
10. There's a Katz Meow in Washington D . C . and a Mr. Ache Payne in Illinois.
11. Katz said a newly licensed Hepatitis A vaccine offers lifelong immunity to the virus, but costs $
12. Katz and Kahn have developed ideas on how leadership can contribute to the functioning of a system.
13. What Katz should have done was fire Lucas, name an interim head coach, and then go after Ford.
14. The diversification, along with a bunch of franchisee lawsuits over excessively marked-up food, forced Katz to bail out.
15. His morose ruminations were interrupted by Benny Katz, who wanted anyone he could find to listen to his tale of woe.
16. In another sign of changing times, Katz is also planning the first bar mitzvah of the child of same-sex parents.
17. 15 His morose ruminations were interrupted by Benny Katz, who wanted anyone he could find to listen to his tale of woe.
18. Adrienne Katz, of the Tomorrow’s Men project, observed that the actual amount of time father and son spend together need not be great.
19. 6) Mezzo-soprano Marilyn Horne is featured in a program of arias and overtures with Martin Katz conducting the Orchestra della Svizzera Italiana.
20. Methods To examine helminth eggs with Kato-Katz, and examine pinworm eggs with anal swab method for children under12years, then do statistics and analysis for the results.
21. Even so, Xing Xing "can't approach world-class Western animation companies in terms of employing top-notch programmers," said Steven D. Katz, executive producer at Xing Xing.
22. Peter holds a Ph. D. in Chemical Engineering and MS in Applied Math from NJIT, Newark, NJ as well as MBA from Katz School of Business in Pittsburgh, PA.
23. 11) Peter holds a Ph. D. in Chemical Engineering and MS in Applied Math from NJIT, Newark, NJ as well as MBA from Katz School of Business in Pittsburgh, PA.
24. Jackson's defence was also helped by psychologist Dr Stan Katz, who said the star had regressed to a ten-year-old and did not fit the profile of a paedophile.
25. It was reported by Swiss site, 24 heures that offers were being mulled with Polish and Israeli clubs but Katz was interested in a free transfer to the US or Canada.
26. Its founder, Donald Katz, told the Observer: "Colin Firth could read me the back of a Marmite jar and I would listen... I'd pay Dustin Hoffman to read from a cereal box."
27. Path for oboe, English horn, viola, cello and piano had been commissioned by Sylvanus Ensemble by this point in time, so I decided to dedicate this piece to the memory of Katz Lynn.
28. After the film's production concluded, Lucas told Huyck and Katz about the comic book Howard the Duck, primarily written by Steve Gerber, describing the series as being "very funny" and praising its elements of film noir and absurdism.
29. Aliments Toka Foods - Wild Edibles for Wild Taste Buds by Hélèna Katz While Henri Picard watched anxiously, a CNN reporter stood in front of his company’s booth at the New York Fancy Food Show and stopped people to have them taste Aliments Toka Foods’ balsam fir jelly.
30. This line of research culminated in the five 1952 papers of Hodgkin, Katz and Andrew Huxley, in which they applied the voltage clamp technique to determine the dependence of the axonal membrane's permeabilities to sodium and potassium ions on voltage and time, from which they were able to reconstruct the action potential quantitatively.