kawasaki disease|kawasaki syndrome in English
acute vasculitis that occurs mainly in children under 5 years of age that was first described in the late 1960's by a Japanese pediatrician named Tomisaku Kawasaki that can cause coronary artery aneurysms or heart attacks and sudden death in children (characterize by a fever that lasts more than 5 days, polymorphic rash, erythematous, dry, cracking lips, conjunctival injection, swelling of the hands and feet, irritability, adenopathy and a perineal desquamative rash)
Use "kawasaki disease|kawasaki syndrome" in a sentence
1. Kawasaki, any absentees?
2. Objective To approach the nursing care of the pediatric Kawasaki disease ( KD ).
3. Objective To explore the early diagnosis of atypical Kawasaki Disease ( KD ).
4. Objective To investigate the clinical characteristics of incomplete Kawasaki disease ( KD ).
5. There were few enemies: Kawasaki Ki-61s, Mitsubishi A6M Zeros and Kawasaki Ki-48s.
6. Objective To analyze the clinical feature of infant with Kawasaki Disease ( KD ).
7. Kawasaki 2007 1600 Nomad Service Manual.
8. Objective To investigate the clinical features and surgical management of giant coronary artery aneurysm due to mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome(Kawasaki disease).
9. Objective To assess the changes of T vector loop in children with Kawasaki disease ( KD ).
10. 9 Objective To study the efficacy of gamma globulin in combination with aspirin for prevention of coronary disease induced by Kawasaki disease.
11. 19 Methods 26 patients proven with Kawasaki disease were given ear1 y preventive treatment with gamma globulin in combination with aspirin.
12. He moved to J1 League club; Kawasaki Frontale in 2013.
13. In 19 Unimation licensed Kawasaki Heavy Industries to make industrial robots.
14. 6 In 19 Unimation licensed Kawasaki Heavy Industries to make industrial robots.
15. Kawasaki has advanced steadily, and provides players for the Japan national football team.
16. On 1 February 2018, Akasaki moved to Kawasaki Frontale on a free transfer.
17. In 1976 Kawasaki machines accounted for 5 79 % of all motorcycle registrations in the United Kingdom.
18. Fan and player favorite Munenori Kawasaki was called up to take Cabrera's roster spot.
19. The 2008 Kawasaki Bayou 250 ATV provides a big bang in a small package.
20. Background— Most studies of coronary artery inolement and associated risk factors in Kawasaki disease hae used the Japanese Ministry of Health dichotomous criteria.
21. Kawasaki disease can also cause inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis) and leakiness of heart valves, but these problems are almost always temporary.
22. We treated him for Kawasaki disease with single high-dose intravenous gammaglobulin. Within 16 hours he became afebrile and all other symptoms disappeared rapidly.
23. A ghoulish geisha girl takes part in the Halloween parade in Kawasaki near Tokyo.
24. Kawasaki disease(KD) is featured by wide polyangitis, especially that of cardiovascular system is most severe, which can form coronary arteriectasis and coronary aneurysm.
25. 3. The agreement grants the dealer the right to sell Kawasaki motorcycles, parts and accessories.