kayaker|kayakers in English
person who uses a kayak
Use "kayaker|kayakers" in a sentence
1. Sea kayakers off Manus Island.
2. We could see ruddy ducks bobbing about up close and kayakers.
3. 16 The kayak is propelled by kayakers in a sitting position.
4. 19 We could see ruddy ducks bobbing about up close and kayakers.
5. Kayakers should plan their travel through these waters carefully or choose an alternate route.
6. 30 Kayakers negotiate a massive iceberg calved by the glacier that feeds Lago Grey in Chile's Torres del Paine National Park.
7. In Sydney, some hours later, a kayaker survived a terrifying ordeal after being knocked from his craft by a great white shark.