kb|kbs in English
1024 bytes, unit of measure for memory and disk capacity (Computers)
Use "kb|kbs" in a sentence
1. KB in bad sectors.
2. 1980-12-01 : TBC-FM and TBC-TV merged into the Korean Broadcasting System by the special law of Chun Doo-hwan, president of military authorities resulting the launching of KBS Radio 4 (now KBS 2FM/KBS Cool FM 89.1 MHz.) and KBS 2TV respectively.
3. The best way to evaluate the KB accuracy is using the "KB Tune-Up Wizard."
4. In the context of cache memory, 1 KB = 1024 bytes; 1 MB = 1024 KB David Mosberger.
5. "Kim So-hyun to Star in KBS Drama "Radio Romance"".
6. One kilobit ( Kb ) is 1024 bits.
7. Anatomic lesions in KBS involve the bilateral temporal lobe.
8. The unit of the dynamic translation changes from one basic block to one page ( 1 KB - 4 KB ).
9. KB: It is an honor for me.
10. CLDC devices usually have between 160 KB and 512 KB of available memory and are battery powered.
11. It had a SMC84C00 8-bit Z-80 microprocessor; 8 KB of ROM and 2 KB of RAM.
12. In 2018, Kai was cast in KBS' melodrama Miracle That We Met.
13. "Kim Nam-joo tapped as leading lady in new KBS TV series".
14. Human ADAR spans 30 kb and contains 15 exons.
15. KB are available. 8192 bytes in each allocation unit.
16. It would show us what 2728 KB really means.
17. KB supply adjustable inductor. adjustable coil. Medium weeks.
18. This gene is 7 kb long and contains two UBA domains.
19. The gene of DCN is about 1 1 kb.
20. Programs on KBS World are sourced from KBS's two domestic television services; KBS1 and KBS2.
21. Adobe Portable Document Document Size: 42 KB Number of Pages: 12 Abstract:
22. DEFLATE – Standard algorithm based on 32 kB LZ77 and Huffman coding.
23. Arthritis in Canada An Ongoing Challenge Adobe Downloadable Document (1,797 KB)
24. In July 2003, KBS World, an international television channel aimed at Koreans abroad, started broadcasting.
25. In mid-2007, Eun appeared on the KBS reality-variety show Happy Sunday: 1 Night 2 Days.