kde in English
easy to use free computer desktop environment that runs on Linux and Unix
Use "kde" in a sentence
1. KDE Time Zone Daemon
2. KDE Background Screenshot Utility
3. KDE Certificate Request-Password
4. KDE Interactive Geometry
5. Enables KDE Icons
6. x of KDE.
7. KDE free disk space utility
8. The KDE Session Manager
9. Alternatively you can run the command "kde-config --prefix" to get your KDE directory.
10. This package is part of KDE, as a component of the KDE administration module.
11. A KDE text-editor component could not be found; please check your KDE installation
12. A KDE Moon phase applet
13. KDE Screen Saver Control Module
14. KDE splash screen theme manager
15. Enables random KDE Icons explosions
16. tar-based DAT archiver for KDE
17. Ported KNotes to KDE
18. KDE 's application finder
19. KDE Taskbar Control Module
20. KDE Screen Grabbing Utility
21. The KDE Homepage. KDE is the most advanced and absolutely free desktop environment for unix-like operating systems. & koffice; makes use of the & kde; libraries
22. A Visual Guide to KDE
23. KDE Bug Database Fulltext Search
24. A printer tool for KDE
25. KDE Periodic Table of Elements
26. KDE cut & paste history utility
27. An advanced download manager for KDE
28. Compiled in prefix for KDE libraries
29. Use the & KDE sound system
30. Mathematical function plotter for KDE
31. Apply colors to & non-KDE# applications
32. The KDE Infrared Remote Control Server
33. Compiled in exec_prefix for KDE libraries
34. a KDE program to learn the alphabet
35. KDE has requested access to the open wallet ' %# '
36. Open KDE 's IceWM theme folder
37. Docks the mixer into the KDE system tray
38. Screen magnifier for the K Desktop Environment (KDE
39. KDE Daemon-triggers Sycoca database updates when needed
40. This error is very much dependent on the KDE program. The additional information should give you more information than is available to the KDE input/output architecture
41. Drag sensors from the KDE System Guard into this cell
42. SSL support is not available in this build of KDE
43. This plugin uses the KDE TTS Daemon for speech output.
44. KABC-Client is a command line interface to KDE address books.
45. This datasource type lets you use your KDE Address Book entries
46. 13 This plugin uses the KDE TTS Daemon for speech output.
47. Animated image or screen that displays while & kde; loads after logging in
48. The application finder looks for non-KDE applications on your system and adds them to the KDE menu system. Click 'Scan ' to begin, select the desired applications and then click 'Apply '
49. Multiple Monitors This module allows you to configure KDE support for multiple monitors
50. KDE tool for querying and controlling your network interfaces from the command line