kindle in English
Last night I built the first fire I've kindled in years and it came back to me, that instinctual pull of watching the flames catch, of stirring the embers, and poking the logs until they burn brightly.
Some rabbit owners are fortunate enough to witness the rabbit kindling .
Use "kindle" in a sentence
1. I longed to kindle one!
2. The wet wood wouldn't kindle easily.
3. This wood won't kindle because it's wet.
4. This wood is too wet to kindle.
5. The meeting did not seem to kindle sparks.
6. A smouldering cigarette can kindle a devastating bushfire.
7. 10 Heap on the logs and kindle the fire,
8. I'm careless to kindle the firecracker, so I'm very unlucky.
9. On the Kindle, by contrast, the news has no ads.
10. A small spark was enough to kindle Lily's imagination.
11. Kim had managed to kindle a little fire of dry grass.
12. My liking always wants some little kindness to kindle it.
13. She felt a small warmth of pride kindle in her.
14. She felt a small warmth of pride kindle in her. So elegant he was.
15. All site promotion, especially of backlist titles, drives sales in the Kindle Store.
16. Nos meus testes, o Kindle nunca desligou nem saiu do ar, nem apresentou nenhum problema.
17. The Kindle - like reader includes a cellular connection and incorporates Founder's own e - book software.
18. I suppose I could sneak a peek at a friend's Kindle, but is that the same?
19. Amazon announced the Kindle Paperwhite (4th generation) on October 16, 2018 and released it on November 7, 2018.
20. A Kindle model that can also get online using the cellular network, as earlier models do, costs $50 more.
21. The Kindle - and other devices that use a low - power e - Ink screen - also offers much - longer battery life.
22. Scott implored: “Please kindle a love of the scriptures in the mind and heart of each precious youth.
23. Apple is ramping up iPad production and adding retail partners like Target in order to dethrone the Kindle during the holiday season.
24. More expensive versions using "capacitative" screens, as found on more expensive tablets such as the iPad and Kindle, may become available later.
25. Amazon may have the most at stake, given that it's a major book seller and is mining the Kindle for even more sales.
26. Silvis introduced the second portion of the discussion group by holding up a Rocket ereader, circa 19 along with a late-model Kindle.
27. We were going to throw his Kindle outside, when he went to get it, lock the door and let him freeze to death.
28. If I focus the rays of sun with a burning glass, even in the coldest days of winter, I can kindle a fire with ease.
29. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.
30. Fears about what the banks really look like could kindle a flare-up of the sovereign debt crisis into a regional headache into a Continent-wide contagion.
31. The reading experience is a matter of taste but I prefer the Kindle app's simplicity to the rather fussy, fake book stylings of Apple's own iBooks app.
32. Alloxan-treated rats required more stimulation to kindle, had increased duration of afterdischarges (AD), presented intense interictal spiking, and exhibited greater number of wet-dog shakes than controls.
33. I like the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 because , like the Kindle Fire , it 's a full featured tablet yet small enough to fit in a coat pocket .
34. These new devices appear to be distinct from electronic readers such as Amazon.com Inc's Kindle, which are best used for books and periodicals and have little multimedia functionality.
35. Carl Jung said, “As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being.”
36. 27 A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.
37. And Amazon did little to gain user's trust with an ironically Orwellian intrusion of owners' Kindle devices in order to delete copies of 1984 and Animal Farm.
38. Because raw materials production and capacity the link exist safe hidden danger, the civic architecture concentrate of plus, set off the aperture clear lamp to kindle fire hazard very easily.
39. A set of leaked sales figures indicate that the Kindle Fire, now the crown jewel of the Amazon empire, is on track to beat the so far unbeatable iPad.
40. 25 The reading experience is a matter of taste but I prefer the Kindle app's simplicity to the rather fussy, fake book stylings of Apple's own iBooks app.
41. This week he unveiled the Kindle an improved version for the same $3 against the backdrop of a library that was once the private collection of John Pierpont Morgan.
42. Book publishers have worried about the $99 flat price ever since Amazon.com introduced it for its Kindle reader in 200 fearing that it could cannibalize sales of higher-priced hardcover books.
43. John Wagoner, a 63-year-old accountant and Kindle owner in Plano, Tex., said that if e-book prices went much higher than $13 he would simply commit his time and dollars to other activities.
44. Amazon will be hoping to leverage both the strength of the Kindle brand, built up over three generations of its popular e-book reader, and its ability to serve up content such as music and video.
45. 18 For awickedness burneth as the fire; it shall devour the briers and thorns, and shall kindle in the thickets of the forests, and they shall mount up like the lifting up of smoke.