lair in English
Use "lair" in a sentence
1. We're nearing Medusa's lair.
2. Now it's our lair.
3. Jeeves came out of his lair.
4. The village was once a pirates' lair.
5. So this is the lair of the Dragonfly.
6. Send through all communications from the Wolf's Lair.
7. The police tracked the thieves to their lair.
8. So, this is your secret lair?
9. The lair of a burrowing animal.
10. We are in the Limnititzkers' lair.
11. Grandad retreated to his lair in the basement.
12. " No, sir. " And he shimmered off to his lair.
13. Your new lair is up and running.
14. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my underground lair.
15. The dogs tracked the wolf to its lair.
16. Pierre was not aware of the bear lair.
17. The kidnappers' lair was an old farm in the hills.
18. 8 Grandad retreated to his lair in the basement.
19. We stalked the wounded tiger to its lair.
20. I retired to my lair, and wrote some letters.
21. So why this mysterious meeting close to Hauser's lair?
22. Some one had violated the privacy of his lair.
23. She hauled me down to her lair to find out.
24. 11 I will make Jerusalem piles of stones,+ the lair of jackals,+
25. It means that this is the location of Dr. Evil's lair.
26. A fox liked its lair - and this place was little better.
27. It was like wandering in the lair of giant ants - or something.
28. To make the cities of Judah desolate, a lair of jackals.
29. 8 The nursing child will play over the lair of a cobra,
30. His car gonna drive us all the way to his murderous lair?
31. And the bird's loose tongue could lead police straight to their lair.
32. Yes, there is currently a speed upgrade for the Overlord at Lair.
33. What are you thinking of, entertaining guests here in your revolting lair?
34. Will a young lion* growl from its lair when it has caught nothing?
35. ' whispered the little wretch, rousing a half-bred bulldog from its lair in a corner.
36. Now, since I just saved your life, how about letting me see your covert lair?
37. THE LOOK OF HIS LAIR: Minimalist furniture, hi - tech infrastructure , glass block room dividers.
38. But while moving through the mine shafts, the player falls deep into the Skulls lair.
39. For Coventry, the issues had become clouded even before setting foot in the Tigers lair.
40. The giant, native to Endor, captured Jeremitt and Caterine , and took them to his mountain lair.
41. Players transit from one level to another through Gruntilda's lair, which acts as the game's central overworld.
42. We will be making adjustments to the entrances to Molten Core and Blackwing Lair to accommodate this change.
43. If a giant had filtered this cesspool, he would have had the riches of centuries in his lair.
44. The sword was later recovered from a long forgotten underground lair by a combined expedition of Dwarfs and Men.
45. The Greek fire-dragon the Chimaera was slain at her lair but – being immortal – her blazing breath lived on.
46. The wasp strays in, eats a little honey, warms itself, tries to sting and travels out to some winter lair.
47. If the adventurers pursue the Harpies back to their lair, they will fight to the death to defend it.
48. Its leaders knew there was a serious risk of trouble if it took a mass march into Gqozo's lair.
49. He drew long, soft, angry breaths, waiting mute and dangerous inside his helplessness like a beast in its lair.
50. She even considered a discreet retreat to her own lair, but recognised that she lacked such disinterested nobility.