like a clown in English
Use "like a clown" in a sentence
1. He had one brindle eye that sometimes made him look like a clown.
2. His nose was red but his grin was tired, like a clown without greasepaint.
3. Where he says in one superimposition that Jack looks like a clown, I didn't really get there.
4. Lupin had whitened his face like a clown, and Frank had tied round his waist a large hearthrug.
5. You are afraid of facing the reality and cheat everyone, and yourself as well. You preen yourself like a clown to win flubdub .