like a good boy in English
Use "like a good boy" in a sentence
1. The boy got a square deal, he received a good education like everyone else.
2. Good boy!
3. Good boy.
4. Get a good peek, city boy?
5. That boy has a good face.
6. Oh, yeah, that's a good boy.
7. You're a good boy and a wonderful spy.
8. He consoled himself that Emmanuel looked like a nice boy, who could be a good playmate for his daughter.
9. Eat up your greens?there's a good boy.
10. Best Short Animation: Good Boy .
11. Good-by, Tim, me boy.
12. Like an altar boy.
13. He's so absurdly like a little boy.
14. 8 Eat up your greens?there's a good boy.
15. He's such a good-natured/sweet-natured little boy.
16. Be a good boy and get me my coat.
17. Tomboy is a girl and behaves like a boy.
18. That boy can climb like a steeple jack.
19. The judge unbent and behaved like a boy.
20. The teacher gave the lazy boy a good talking-to.
21. Peter has a happy nature. He is a good-natured boy.
22. 4 Be a good boy and eat up your vegetables.
23. He is a good boy, but bad companions misled him.
24. By luck the boy met with a good hearted man.
25. 4 Be a good boy and get me my coat.