like a man in English
Use "like a man" in a sentence
1. 19 Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.
2. And spit like a man.
3. 5 Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought. Henri Bergson
4. He can't take it like a man.
5. It looks like a man wrapped in a shroud.
6. He began to wail like a man at a bier.
7. I like a man none the worse for being outspoken.
8. 22 Feeley looked like a man being led to the guillotine.
9. He sat staring into space, like a man in a trance.
10. 28 I like a man none the worse for being outspoken.
11. I'd love to take you from behind like a man would.
12. 24 Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man.
13. When a boy reaches manhood, he should behave like a man.
14. 8 Louis:Come out, you little pipsqueak and fight like a man!
15. That attitude is somewhat like a man being hit by a club.
16. Talking like a man when he can't even make advances to women.
17. Seems like a man with busted knuckles didn't need arthritis, don't it?
18. Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer, she's a juvenile scam.
19. Stop being a wimp Owl and take my playing like a man!
20. He sat down on a bench, unceremoniously, doggedly , like a man in trouble.
21. As like a man nailed to a cross in a place called Golgotha.
22. Your hand's like a man who's very old and still a baby too.
23. Elijah Fordham leaped from his bed like a man raised from the dead.
24. Get back in that corner, bitch, and take this whooping like a man!
25. And you look like a man who's only lost his way, not his mind.
26. You chase my redemption like a man rolling a stone up an endless mountain.
27. He came in with a great show of civility like a man among inferiors.
28. Like a man in a trance, Blake found his way back to his rooms.
29. He is rearranging his thoughts like a man trying to move heavy furniture single-handed.
30. You have neither the grace nor the humility to lose like a man, do you?
31. I should not like a man who is so soon discomposed by a hot morning.
32. He walked through the night city like a man seeking a resting place in the catacombs.
33. So those Israelites were “limping” along like a man trying to follow two pathways at once.
34. 18 He is rearranging his thoughts like a man trying to move heavy furniture single-handed.
35. He became slowly aware of his surroundings, like a man emerging from a long, drugged sleep.
36. Instead, stiff legged, he merely bends at the waist like a man twice his 37 years.
37. It was like a man convicted of forgery paying his fine with a dud ￡50 note.
38. In the 1800s, writer George Sand, really a woman, scandalized society by dressing like a man.
39. He strolled... like a man in a park, without a care or worry in the world.
40. But she can not really fail like a man who is impotent or suffers from premature ejaculation.
41. 11 So those Israelites were “limping” along like a man trying to follow two pathways at once.
42. It was like a man breathing through a respiratory system, with some sort of one-way valve.
43. They draw up in battle order like a man of war against you, O daughter of Zion.”
44. 19 It will be like a man who flees from a lion and is confronted by a bear,
45. She felt suddenly, confusedly, a little like a man who had voluntarily passed a death sentence on himself.
46. Instead, he was more like a man trying to down a couple of swift pints before closing time.
47. Too soon, I was out on the other side, dazzled, like a man leaving a cinema in the afternoon.
48. (Proverbs 4:19) The wicked are like a man who stumbles in the dark without knowing what stumbled him.
49. 5) George gets himself off the seat and shuffles into the study, like a man in a sack race.
50. "What a grenadier!" ejaculated Javert; "you've got a beard like a man, mother, but I have claws like a woman."