like a man possessed in English
Use "like a man possessed" in a sentence
1. A man possessed of infinite patience.
2. Albert Einstein possessed the neurons of a healthy young man?
3. Passion runs like a fever through this possessed loony.
4. Sobbing and screaming, she thrashed about like a woman possessed.
5. For Pan-dora, like all women, was possessed of a lively curiosity.
6. Like all towns and villages on Trinidad, it possessed a cricket ground.
7. With due respect to our father, a very nice man, Mum possessed all the charisma.
8. Legion: Likely, this was not the demon-possessed man’s actual name, but it indicates that the man was possessed by many demons.
9. 4 For Pan-dora, like all women, was possessed of a lively curiosity.
10. 19 Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.
11. A man may talk like a wise man and yet act like a fool.
12. And spit like a man.
13. 18 Why the Story was Remembered A poor man believed himself to be possessed by many devils.
14. Like master, like man.
15. " Possessed "?
16. That man possessed an absolutely deadly charm - a charm that could make a prisoner of the most stalwart heart.
17. The researchers determined ammonites possessed jaws and a radula, which is like a tongue covered with teeth.
18. 17 Consider the occasion when Jesus healed a demon-possessed man who was blind and unable to speak.
19. Shelley looked like a haunted man.
20. A man acting like an ape.
21. He looks like a restless man.
22. It looks like a Pac-Man.
23. He sounds like quite a man.
24. A terrible fear possessed her.
25. 24 Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man.