like a ray of sunshine on a rainy day in English
Use "like a ray of sunshine on a rainy day" in a sentence
1. 15 A quarrelsome* wife is like a constantly leaking roof on a rainy day.
2. + There was a brilliance all around him 28 like that of a rainbow+ in a cloud on a rainy day.
3. Or a rainy day?
4. On a rainy day, runoff can reach billions of gallons!
5. Sweet coffee is the best on a rainy day.
6. It's a rainy day today.
7. Review your masturbatory habits. Is a day without self-gratification like a day without sunshine?
8. A ray of sunshine shone through a gap in the clouds.
9. Keep something for a rainy day.
10. A rainy day fund could accumulate funds on a regular basis.
11. 3 A ray of sunshine, outline for you my all memory.
12. 2 A ray of sunshine shone through a gap in the clouds.
13. 3) A ray of sunshine shone through a gap in the clouds.
14. There is no question of our leaving on such a rainy day.
15. We love looking after our grandchild. He's a ray of sunshine!
16. He must have a screw loose, a picnic on such a rainy day.
17. His eyebrows beetled like those on the Mephistopheles mask and the eyes beneath them were no colour, like a rainy day.
18. Think of a group of Beijing bikers on a rainy day, all clad in slickers.
19. It was a rainy day, a bad day in the heart.
20. We should have been putting money by for a rainy day because that rainy day came.
21. Be like not against a rainy day, certainly will brings adverse effect to shipping development.
22. She must have a screw loose, having a picnic on such a rainy day.
23. 22 We love looking after our grandchild. He's a ray of sunshine!
24. Save money against a rainy day.
25. 12 A ray of sunshine,(www.Sentencedict.com) outline for you my all memory.