like a square peg in a round hole in English
Use "like a square peg in a round hole" in a sentence
1. He is the proverbial square peg in a round hole.
2. I've declined the invitation to the Royal Garden Party; I'd just to be a square peg in a round hole among all those posh people.
3. Is it round , square, or amoeba - like?
4. The driller to drill a hole of peg base, the phenomenon of deflection hole often appears.
5. Like a rat in a hole.
6. To avoid damaging the tree, hammer a wooden peg into the hole.
7. Like a hole puncher?
8. Round or square?
9. He never quite fitted in when he was working here - he was always a bit of a square peg.
10. That last round of drinks made a large hole in ten pounds.
11. These matter rolled round and round my brain, like a thunderstorm, like clothes in a tumble-drier.
12. They have conical, peg-like teeth and a powerful bite.
13. Ay, mijo, it's been like a hole in my heart.
14. Sentencedict.com] like a round flame.
15. I need this conversation like a hole in the head.
16. Have a peg!
17. I made a hole in the ice, like a moulage , the hole was the same with my body shape.
18. You don't see your car nose down, trunk up in a hole. It looks like, it looked like someone picked it up when in a hole.
19. 13 Cut with a cookie cutter into round or square shapes.
20. A clothes peg - excellent.
21. A round-robin is like a football league.
22. His heart cannoned round his chest like a bullock in a pen.
23. It is easier to square the circle than to get round a mathematician.
24. You know, your hole, like, your sex hole.
25. We need more folk heroes like we need a hole in the head.