like a thief in the night in English
Use "like a thief in the night" in a sentence
1. As a thief in the night you have stolen this city.
2. What does the phrase “as a thief in the night” suggest about the Lord’s coming?
3. In many lands inflation is like a thief; it reduces a person’s assets.
4. 4 The dog clung like a limpet to the thief.
5. They put Mussolini in jail, like a thief, the one who made the Empire.
6. 10 The night watchman who apprehended the thief was praised for his vigilance.
7. Once a thief, always a thief.
8. They say that a thief in Mexico today can disappear like a puff of smoke.
9. Set a thief to catch a thief.
10. The thief ran like anything when he heard the alarm.
11. One night a thief broke into the church to steal jewels from the Madonna on the High Altar.
12. It takes a thief to catch a thief.
13. The thief palmed a book in a bookstore.
14. 28 It takes a thief to catch a thief.
15. There is a thief in our midst.
16. A thief knows a thief as a wolf knows a wolf.
17. You mean, it might have been made to look like a thief s handiwork?
18. A thief is a thief, whether he steals a diamond or a cucumber.
19. In what way was Absalom a thief?
20. It will come, and it is going to come very unexpectedly, like a thief.
21. The thief gave me a boot in my stomach.
22. No need to light a night-light on a light night like tonight.
23. Opportunity is like a thief, arrival of soundless and stirless, walk when you have lost.
24. Like from the other night?
25. A tea leaf was a thief, in rhyming slang.