like clockwork in English
Use "like clockwork" in a sentence
1. The party went like clockwork.
2. The operation went like clockwork.
3. The concert went like clockwork.
4. Wonderful organisation certainly, goes like clockwork.
5. It does not go off like clockwork.
6. The launching of the missile went off like clockwork.
7. I hope everything goes like clockwork before the meeting.
8. The arrangements for the holiday went like clockwork.
9. I'm telling you, Colombians are like clockwork, right?
10. The launching of the rocket went off like clockwork.
11. A universe that ran like clockwork also evinced design.
12. He reorganized Standard Brands twice a year, like clockwork.
13. The charity event was well organized and ran like clockwork.
14. 16 He reorganized Standard Brands twice a year, like clockwork.
15. Every time they do it, it comes off like clockwork.
16. Like clockwork, he cranks out a new book every year.
17. Nobody gets overtime, so believe me, they'll be out like clockwork.
18. We had everything we needed, and it all ran like clockwork.
19. Since the recent improvements to the service, the buses are running like clockwork.
20. Dad's Army told us that in Britain, thank heaven, nothing worked like clockwork.
21. Gilfach Iago and Inclino Top continued like clockwork and gave us no surprises.
22. The sports day went like clockwork, with every race starting and finishing on time.
23. At 30 every evening, like clockwork, Ari went out to milk the cows.
24. And if Lais and Leonore created the promised diversion the plan would go like clockwork.
25. At 6:30 every evening, like clockwork, Ari went out to milk the cows.
26. 9 Dad's Army told us that in Britain, thank heaven,(www.Sentencedict.com) nothing worked like clockwork.
27. The Queen's holiday is arranged to go like clockwork, everything pre-planned to the minute.
28. Then we had been surprised when our ascent of the nearby Jankopiti had gone like clockwork.
29. Sometimes it ran like clockwork, sometimes-as I wrote at the time-it ran like the movie Clockwise.
30. The deputy noted that a series of three fights in North Facility dormitories started like clockwork five minutes apart.
31. These Rhodes lay like clockwork, though of course they all have a poor period, a sort of resting period.
32. Whereas Prost had been delayed as the Ferrari mechanics fiddled with the right-rear wheel, Senna's stop went like clockwork.
33. Whereas Prost had been delayed as the Ferrari mechanics fiddled with the right-rear wheel(Sentencedict), Senna's stop went like clockwork.
34. Lifelong readers who kept the back issues piled in their attics renewed their subscriptions like clockwork at the five-year rate.
35. Like clockwork, she goes to the local health clinic every third month for three new cycles of free birth control pills.
36. Like clockwork the three nurses and I followed along with the male radio voice and did a ten-minute exercise routine.