like everybody else in English
Use "like everybody else" in a sentence
1. You pay like everybody else.
2. Why not answer the door like everybody else?
3. You don't think you gotta pay me tribute Like everybody else around here?
4. I can damage people too. I can dish it out just like everybody else.
5. If you are going to live here, you must learn intergroup slam dancing like everyBody else.
6. You're a man with a bloody knife like everybody else out there, so stop putting on airs.
7. Like everybody else, his strength is formed intangibly and simultaneously with the birth of each cell in the body.
8. To have such a thing happen - when for a lifetime she had been a perfectly normal agnostic, like everybody else.
9. If you want her back, either tell her or, better yet, shut up and cry yourself to sleep like everybody else.
10. 10) Most schools all over the world focus mainly on convergent thinking, that is to think like everybody else or as the authorities.