like sin in English
Use "like sin" in a sentence
Below are sample sentences containing the word "like sin" from the English Dictionary. We can refer to these sentence patterns for sentences in case of finding sample sentences with the word "like sin", or refer to the context using the word "like sin" in the English Dictionary.
1. That's really like sin.
2. He worked like sin.
3. It's pure whitest, just like sin.
4. And it's greedy... just like sin.
5. Tom was mad at me like sin.
6. Physical leprosy like sin in one's life.
7. The subtlety of sin is that it never feels like sin when we're doing it.
8. Ananias and Sapphira lie about their giving. Sin seldom feels like sin. It feels smart, justified, regal.
9. Oh, love itself is just (as) brief as a candle in the wind. That's really just like sin.
10. He permits a real character like Satan to interact with a merely allegorical or symbolic character like Sin. The effect for Johnson - and who can say that this is -- that Johnson is wrong?