like those in English
Use "like those" in a sentence
1. I like those pearls
2. I don't like those skimpy trousers.
3. I don't like those with graceless behavior.
4. Like those without eyes we keep groping.
5. I like those fancy goods very much.
6. Whole, like those going down to the pit.
7. And they are like those drunk with beer;*
8. 4 I do not like those green-eyed guys.
9. From those passing by confidently, like those returning from war.
10. Like those chloroplast cells -- they're completely surrounded by other life.
11. Looks like those girls walking to work at Merrill Lynch.
12. -Rent us a classy car, like those in the movies...
13. I will become like those going down to the pit.
14. You know, not all frat guys are like those guys.
15. The Kenyanthropus fossil has a small earhole , like those of chimpanzees.
16. Something like those mazzoth : it's that sort of bread : unleavened shewbread.
17. For your people are like those who contend against a priest.
18. 3 Just like those disciples, we may at times be heavyhearted.
19. Thy beauty is to me like those Nicean barks of yore.
20. How might Christians today face tests like those faced by Abram?
21. And the preservation is, again, like those insects in [amber], phenomenal.
22. 2 When disasters or tragedies like those happen, many people ask, “Why?”
23. Racists like those of the KKK spread their theories of racial superiority.
24. + 7 But reject irreverent false stories,+ like those told by old women.
25. Looks to me like those puppies are going into the dairy business.
26. So memories are made of spatiotemporal patterns like those on message boards.
27. The slender stems, like those of the crinoids are not preserved here.
28. I am not a spook like those who haunted Edgar Allan Poe.
29. And like those concepts, its benefits are illusory and potential consequences alarming.
30. The City's reputation has been sullied by scandals like those at Lloyd's.
31. Do not use your strength to oppress, like those who serve Shishio.
32. 7 McEnroe's tantrums, like those of other tennis stars, were merely disruptive gamesmanship.
33. 13) I like those people who are well educated and not skin-deep .
34. More problems like those at the nuclear power plant are certain to arise.
35. The sources of extrapolation theory, like those of evolutionary theory generally, are numerous.
36. 19 Why are your garments red, like those of one treading the winepress?
37. Make up an example like those in ( c ) and draw the paper tape.
38. They built houses like those of the plantation owners they once worked for.
39. I like those houses that people cover with license plates and bottle caps.
40. It'd be like those poor bicycle-riding chimps who had to follow the Beatles.
41. Like those of other cats, the male lion's penis has spines that point backward.
42. 25 Her movements were quick and graceful, like those of a potter moulding clay.
43. Her face was passionless, like those by sculptor grave for niches in a temple.
44. Ose who admire us but we do not always like those whom we admire.
45. King Priam gave him a house like those of his brothers, the Trojan princes.
46. These consistent choices, like those of the wise virgin, added oil to Kate’s lamp.
47. It would be a pity she would end up, like those mummies out there.
48. You still think screwing is really like those dopey songs you used to sing.
49. Will not pains take hold of you, Like those of a woman in travail?
50. Activities of charitable funds require careful deployment and foreseeability like those of military operations.