love letters|love letter in English
Use "love letters|love letter" in a sentence
1. It's a love letter.
2. She burnt his old love letters.
3. 21) Write a love letter.
4. His love letters were hot stuff, apparently.
5. We've started finding love-letters, in the trash, letters from Irene.
6. 11) Mary received a love letter.
7. The bundles of love letters testify to that.
8. After this ( the love letter being graded )...
9. A love letter probably, poor little wretch.
10. “LOVE Letter by a 60-Year-Old.”
11. COCO Maybe the mouse likes your old love letters.
12. 2) A love letter probably, poor little wretch.
13. The most used four-letter word is "love".
14. Men of letters mostly have a kind of love knot.
15. Bonaparte often sent her love letters while on his campaigns.
16. 8) Writing a love letter is a dying art.
17. 12) Why would Adrienne write Gerri a love letter?
18. 6) He sent her some flowers a love letter.
19. Love makes you stupid : whispers of love is a bunch of stupid, a love letter is silly talk, valentine is a little fool.
20. 9) Spray the love letter with a light fragrance.
21. 24) Love makes you stupid : whispers of love is a bunch of stupid, a love letter is silly talk, valentine is a little fool.
22. He wrote long love letters to his fiancée during this period.
23. Calf love, half love ; old love, cold love.
24. 11 Squirrel away the love letters and photos in the attic?
25. The most used four-letter word is "Love". Value it.