love story in English
Use "love story" in a sentence
1. It's a love story .
2. He entitled the book "Love Story".
3. I love a good love story!
4. This novel is a love story.
5. The play is really a love story.
6. Well... this is'The Warrior's Sad Love Story'...
7. Not just any love story will do.
8. How about a romance movie, a love story.
9. A devastating, tragic love story about mature people.
10. Love Story I thought you'd be a pushover.
11. And why was their love story so special?
12. Ali MacGraw set the ball rolling with Love Story.
13. She says she couldn't get involved with the love story.
14. That paperwork became a tangible part of our love story.
15. The love story unfolds against a background of civil war.
16. This is a poetic love story of star-crossed lovers.
17. B.'s lascivious machinations is a fascinatingly rendered love story.
18. Nothing much happens, and even the love story seems half-hearted.
19. How this double love story goes on is to be seen.
20. He went on and on about your enchanting little love story.
21. An ageless love myth continues in the years of love story.
22. I see it as a story of community, a love story.
23. That was the nice thing about it, a straight forward love story.
24. A mixed love story, between the young vampire girl and a normal boy.
25. One might depict this last act, which is undocumented, as a love story.
26. The film appears to be quite complicated but it's basically a love story.
27. It is a love story set against a backdrop of rural Irish life.
28. 14 It is a love story set against a backdrop of rural Irish life.
29. Theirs is an unforgettably poignant love story told through shifting non - linear time periods.
30. Prince William and Kate Middleton's love story now features in a splashy comic book.
31. As if in a corny love story, they found themselves in each other's arms.
32. I was able to end my own crazy love story by breaking the silence.
33. She was glad to see such a love story come true before her eyes.
34. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen.
35. But mostly this is a love story, and Andersen is clearly fond of his subjects.
36. The taxman waxed romantic about his love story with a wax candle in his hand.
37. A snowslide may make an everlasting love story, but even the snowslide cannot ensure Eternity.
38. Cox has stated that the film is primarily about a love story between two characters.
39. A funny love story between a third-rate survivor and a foolish, modern day princess.
40. Dangerously exciting and darkly romantic, Fallen is a page turning thriller and the ultimate love story.
41. By the Elizabethan age, the love story of Troilus and Cressida had undergone a radical transformation.
42. The first single, "Love Story", sold more than 8.1 million copies worldwide (according to the IFPI).
43. This is a love story, with a lot more going for it than slush and mush.
44. A love story between a scholar and the governor's daughter Red Maid acts as the matchmaker.
45. 30 This is a love story, with a lot more going for it than slush and mush.
46. This is a Mongolian eclogue spread a long time, and also a true love story of the nomads.
47. Is it a hookup, a love story, paid sex, a chat room, a massage with a happy ending?
48. It's comforting that on an adjacent sound stage they are making a comedy called Otto: The Love Story.
49. Mixed up throughout this love story is a serious commentary on the unemployed and disenfranchised in France today.
50. He said the portrayal of the penguins' mating rituals as a love story is a "major" case of anthropomorphism.