make a right turn in English
Use "make a right turn" in a sentence
1. Make a left / right turn into West street.
2. In half a mile, make a sharp right turn.
3. Move out into the right-hand lane if you are going to make a right-hand turn.
4. Turn right and go ahead . Information Desk will make you satisfied.
5. Mystical Right Turn
6. Take a right turn at the intersection.
7. Take a right turn at the crossroads.
8. Turn round and turn right at the traffic light.
9. You can't do a right-hand turn here.
10. Where the road makes a dip, turn right.
11. Right, and now turn around.
12. 13 Turn to the right.
13. Bride and groom, turn right.
14. Right here, loggerhead , turn around...
15. Turn right at the crossroads.
16. Rich made a right turn into the parking lot.
17. 22 He made a sudden turn to the right.
18. Turn right here leading on to a grassy track.
19. Turn words the right side up.
20. Turn right at the next intersection.
21. Turn right at the traffic lights.
22. At the next crossroads, turn right.
23. Turn right at the first crossroads.
24. Turn right at the next crossroads.
25. Turn right along road for 500 yds. 4 At dip in road turn right alongside footpath to Thorpeness.