make a song about in English
Use "make a song about" in a sentence
1. Don't make a song and dance about it.
2. How about a song, John?
3. There's no need to make a song and dance about a tiny scratch on the car.
4. You may be a bit upset, but it's really nothing to make a song and dance about.
5. Some of our competitors make quite a song and dance about the outside of their cars.
6. Take a sad song and make it better.
7. Nick made up a song about them.
8. Come learn this song, this song about the Kingdom;
9. "That song about a hound dog!" said Tex.
10. " Make the song your own, John.
11. Song about Israel as a vineyard (2-13)
12. She could draw a picture, make an engraving, write a song,
13. Song Yi probably won't make it tomorrow.
14. He improvised a song about the football team's victory.
15. They are making a song and dance about freedom.
16. For example she'd say, "Make the blue sky into a song."
17. You alone can make my song take flight.
18. Another song on the album, "Cadence of Her Last Breath", is a "very personal song" about running away.
19. The song is about Johnson's previous relationship with a longtime girlfriend.
20. The government has made a song and dance about the issue.
21. Put thought into the look of each song. Choreography that supports the song musically can make a good tune into a show-stopper.
22. Look here, there's no need to make a song and dance of it.
23. Suzy was there, making a song and dance about her aching feet.
24. Ella Fitzgerald sings about this song about feeling lonely during this season.
25. After the second case study, sing a song or hymn about repentance.