Meaning of word make a speechin English - English Dictionary
Use "make a speech" in a sentence
1. I was selected to make a speech.
2. Is now an appropriate time to make a speech?
3. Each of you will make a speech, I presume?
4. To her consternation, he asked her to make a speech.
5. May I prevail on you to make a speech after dinner?
6. I trembled at the thought of having to make a speech.
7. 10) I can't just get up there and make a speech cold!
8. The leader sends character infuriation no longer, make a speech however " euphemistic " .
9. Hu Yadong of railway ministry undersecretary attended signing ceremony and make a speech.
10. Would it be breaking with precedent for the bride to make a speech?
11. A former colleague of Pierre's came to make a speech that was embarrassingly emotional.
12. One seven year-old boy, a cerebral palsy sufferer, was anxious to make a speech.
13. Recently, one of Jeremy's closest friends asked him make a speech at a wedding reception.
14. If you have to make a speech tomorrow, the best in the nightcap to Kanyi Bian.
15. For most delegates this was the equivalent of having Beelzebub up to make a speech about flower arranging.
16. The recruit that listens to him to make a speech 100% bought insurance of one's own accord, all along nobody can achieve so high successful rate.
17. Hundreds of people gathered in the clusters in the center of the city. One crowd heard a man on a stepladder make a speech honoring Mao.
18. The reputed author of the Nebraska Bill finds an early occasion to make a speech at this capitol indorsing the Dred Scott decision, and vehemently denouncing all opposition to it.
19. Capital Normal University establishes Normal University of speech center capital Professor Li Yanjie to took the lead in moving toward a society to make a speech 19 heretofore 19 carry.
20. "In the first week of a new job, my boss asked me to make a speech, which immediately made me nervous, " she says. "To make matters worse, I've been a terrible blusher my whole life.
21. These are placed before the ' Business Advisory Committee which selects the motions for discussion in the House and How a Motion is Moved : On the allotted day , the Speaker calls the member concerned to move the motion and make a speech .