make a symbolic gesture in English
Use "make a symbolic gesture" in a sentence
1. This symbolic gesture seemed to satisfy them.
2. Kind of a symbolic gesture. - Rachel, that was a library card.
3. He shook his fist in a symbolic gesture of defiance.
4. The protest was a symbolic gesture of anger at official policy.
5. It was a largely symbolic gesture from a government trying to win support.
6. Five hundred troops were sent in, more as a symbolic gesture than as a real threat.
7. Every gesture they make exudes solicitation.
8. 19 Mrs. Quilp durst only make a gesture of entreaty.
9. So I tried to make my eyes bigger with this gesture.
10. Critics see Murillo's metallic trees as a display of absolute power, and pro-change activists have replaced her trees with real ones in a symbolic gesture:
11. We think it is expedient to make a good-will gesture to the new administration.
12. 15 We think it is expedient to make a good-will gesture to the new administration.
13. Releasing the hostages has been seen as a gesture of goodwill/a goodwill gesture.
14. The half note. Here's one gesture; here's another gesture.
15. Every gesture!
16. That's a common Russian gesture.
17. His gesture indicated a caution.
18. He questioned the government's commitment to peace and called on it to make a gesture of good will.
19. But if airway going to make a gesture, it's best not to do it while airway white-hot.
20. He made a gesture of abundance.
21. I consider a supremely beautiful gesture.
22. Mr Griffin made a jerky gesture.
23. ROCK (Symbolic)
24. Will a hand gesture lift the spell?
25. Call it a gesture of imperial goodwill.