Use "make a u turn|make a u turn" in a sentence
1. It is illegal to do/make a U-turn on a motorway.
2. Do a u-turn
3. In season 21, a "Blind Double U-Turn" was included, incorporating the rules of a Blind U-Turn and a Double U-Turn.
4. Rather, in a very pleasant voice, it says, “Recalculating route—when possible, make a legal U-turn.”
5. A U-turn in Moscow is even more illegal than a left turn.
6. If that happens, some economists believe Mr Greenspan could make a u-turn on taxes early next year.
7. He made a quick U-turn and sped away.
8. I did a U-turn and headed back home.
9. The government has made a spectacular U-turn on taxes.
10. Somebody better mek a U-turn before de fire start burn.
11. She made a U-turn and drove away, her son still crying.
12. Mitterrand made a decisive U-turn in 1983 and cut government spending.
13. I made a quick U-turn in hopes of getting home sooner.
14. The car made a U-turn and headed back at high speeds.
15. The plans represent a virtual U - turn from the current system for banks.
16. He picked out something from the shelves and made a clattering U-turn.
17. Should she do a U-turn and sell him the house? she wondered.
18. I started my car and did a U-turn, pulling up next to him.
19. Mr Clarke said he assumed it had done a U-turn across the central reservation.
20. Make a left / right turn into West street.
21. In half a mile, make a sharp right turn.
22. The road soon snakes to the east, giving the impression of a gigantic U-turn.
23. But the decision would be seen by Labour as another U-turn.
24. Wyatt calls Pad Man. As the limo makes a u-turn, the team realizes it's a trap.
25. The Prime Minister did/made a quick U-turn in response to all the adverse publicity.