make allowances for|make allowance for in English
Use "make allowances for|make allowance for" in a sentence
1. This, hope make allowance for.
2. And we don't make allowances for age.
3. We make allowance for his situation.
4. But make allowance for their doubting too.
5. You should make allowance for his youth.
6. We must make allowance for his health.
7. We must make allowance for his youth.
8. You have to make allowance for his health.
9. Remember my age and make allowance for it.
10. We'll make allowances in the schedule for time off.
11. We should make allowance for the wishes of others.
12. Why does he always make allowance for her conduct?
13. As for their differences, both generations make allowance for each other.
14. Why should marriage mates make allowances for each other’s mistakes?
15. You must make allowance for the wishes of others.
16. The raw exam results make no allowance for social background.
17. I'm sorry, Mr Smith, please make allowance for our difficulties.
18. • 097 - Receiver General 2143 OTHER ALLOWANCES 21431 Allowance for Accrued Items 21432 Allowance for Loan Guarantees Department(s) Specific:
19. You are a little chafed, but I can make allowance for that.
20. Allowances Current Rates (1997-present) These allowance tables are for information only.
21. We should make allowance for bad weather and have plenty of umbrellas available.
22. In judging the delay, we must make allowance for the extremely bad weather.
23. Make allowances for the shortcomings of others; give them the benefit of the doubt.
24. You do not make allowance enough for difference of situation and temper. Sentencedict.com
25. In judging her work, we must make allowance for her lack of experience.